Put together for the traveller in search of beauty and peace, Spiritual India is a comprehensive Hop-On, Hop-Off tour exploring 6 sought-after destinations of India including Agra and Ajmer.
Put together for the traveller in search of beauty and peace, Spiritual India is a comprehensive Hop-On, Hop-Off tour exploring 6 sought-after destinations of India including Agra and Ajmer. The tour loops from New Delhi To Udaipur and back via Agra, Bharatpur, Jaipur and Ajmer/Pushkar at unbeatable prices. The activity schedule and itinerary for Spiritual India includes stops like:
- Delhi’s Turkman Gate, Chandni Chowk and Red Fort
- Agra’s TajMahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort
- Bharatpur’s Keoladeo National Park
- Jaipur’s HawaMahal, Pink City and Amer Fort
- An overnight camel safari in the Rajasthan desert or a yoga retreat (depending on the time of year)
- And finally a sunset boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
So discover the wonders of some of the greatest spiritual cities of India with this Hop-On, Hop-Off tour. The tour runs daily and you can make an unlimited number of changes to the schedule to plan an itinerary that’s perfect for you.
New Delhi To Agra
- The first thing that comes to mind on hearing about Agra is the exotically constructed marble mausoleum – Taj Mahal that also happens to be one of the eight wonders in the world. This beautiful architectural masterpiece that majestically stands on a 186 x 186 feet raised square platform was erected by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife – ArjumandBano Begum around 1648 AD. This monument has been defined by Rabindra Nath Tagore as ‘a tear on the face of eternity’ that shall remain ‘a tender elegy in marble’ to the world.
- The other tourist attraction of Agra is the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri. It is believed that Akbar, the great emperor of 16th century visited a saint – Shaikh Salim Chishti, to seek blessings for the want of heir. The blessings became a reality when Akbar was blessed with three sons after 26 years. Hence, he built this city and named it – Fatehpur Sikri, the city of victory!
|New Delhi||Agra||05.30 P.M||09.00 P.M|
Agra To Bharatpur
|Agra||Bharatpur||02.00 A.M||03.00 A.M|
Bharatpur To Jaipur
|Bharatpur||Jaipur||07.20 P.M||11.30 P.M|
Jaipur To Ajmer/ Pushkar
|Jaipur||Ajmer/Pushkar||05.45 A.M||07.45 A.M|
Ajmer/Pushkar To Udaipur
|Ajmer/Pushkar||Udaipur||05.45 A.M||07.45 A.M|
Udaipur To New Delhi
|Udaipur||New Delhi||06.30 P.M||07.35 P.M|