The trick to successfully visiting India is to plan an itinerary at covers the most important and authentic experiences at the lowest prices. Across India is a comprehensive Hop-On, Hop-Off tour that does just that.
Ask anyone who’s been there: India is a country that packs a lot into a massive space. It’s chaotic, bamboozling and overwhelming but undeniably beautiful and fantastic. In one trip, you will never be able to see it all.
Therefore, the trick to successfully visiting India is to plan an itinerary at covers the most important and authentic experiences at the lowest prices. Across India is a comprehensive Hop-On, Hop-Off tour that does just that.
It starts in Mumbai and goes across the peninsula to Kathmandu in Nepal via Udaipur, Ajmer/Pushkar, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Lucknow, Varanasi, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Kathmandu.
The major attractions that fall on the route include:
- Mumbai’s Dharavi slum
- Udaipur’s marble facades and most distinguished monuments
- A camel safari into the Rajasthan desert
- Jaipur’s Pink City and JantarMantar
- Agra’s TajMahal
- Varanasi’s Ganges
- Pokhara’s rafting adventure
- Chitwan National Park
- Kathmandu’s Durbar Square, Swayambhunath and Pashupatinath Temple
The tour runs daily and you can make an unlimited number of changes to the schedule to plan the perfect itinerary for you.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
Agra To Lucknow
- With a perfect cocktail of cultures influenced under the sophisticated British and regal Nawabs, Lucknow is a food lover’s paradise. The lip smacking Avadhi cuisines, the aromatic Lucknawi Biryanis and kebabs are indeed the stairway to gourmet heaven for passionate food lovers and critics.
- Some of the undeniably delectable kebabs include the famous Galauti Kebab, Boti kebab, tunday kebab. For meat lovers, Rogan Josh is a treat with the perfect combination of soft and spicy. And then, there is a special piece of heaven for chat lovers in the form of tokri chat. Other lip smacking snacks include Sheermaals (Sweetened Indian bread with saffron) and MalaikiGilori. Lucknowipaan cannot be missed for the world!
|Agra||Lucknow||11.59 P.M||07.05 A.M|
Lucknow To Varanasi
|Lucknow||Varanasi||09.00 A.M||03.00 P.M|
Varanasi To Kathmandu